Just two kids in love who decided to hop, skip, and jet away to this rock we call Big Island ♥ ♥ ♥

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kikaua Beach


On Friday we had to go to Waimea for a second job interview for me (I got it by the way), so we went West to check out Kikaua Beach. This beach was my favorite so far, super calm water protected by reef and rocks. The water is like bath water but there wasn't a lot to see snorkeling, definitely a better swimming spot.



 I LOVE this picture. The asphalt was so hot and Tim refused to wear shoes, so he would stand in a small spot of shade and wait until I was ahead of him, then would run as fast as possible to catch up and stand in another shady spot.


Add caption
















My Grandpa took this picture of the sunrise out at my parents house, about 30 miles North of us.

1 comment:

Happy you found me! Make sure to include your blog so I can find you too!! Aloha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...