Just two kids in love who decided to hop, skip, and jet away to this rock we call Big Island ♥ ♥ ♥

Monday, December 31, 2012

Pinterest Diaries Pt. 1 (sort of)

Happy Happy Happy (Almost) New Year!!!!!!!!! 2012 was full of so much love and adventure in Hawaii and I'm really excited to see what 2013 will bring! I'm currently sitting in this super comfy bed at my sisters house in Eureka, California and am really sad to leave tomorrow :(

On the upside, I'm starting to think about what Pinterest project I want to do first to start off my New Years Resolution (one pinterest project per week!)

So, I have decided that I am going to start this as soon as I get home:

The t-shirt rug, not the baby....
I figure this project might take a while, so it seems right to get a head start. Hey, I said one project per week, not that I would finish one per week :)

1 comment:

  1. That's going to be the perfect in-front-of-the-tv project! If you got a bunch of thrifted white shirts you could dye them the same color.

    ReplyDelete

Happy you found me! Make sure to include your blog so I can find you too!! Aloha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...