Just two kids in love who decided to hop, skip, and jet away to this rock we call Big Island ♥ ♥ ♥

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Skeet Range


 Tim is suddenly, really into hunting. I'm not sure how I feel about this... 
He went up on top of Mauna Kea with a friend but couldn't actually shoot because he doesn't have his license yet (February he will). Turns out, Hilo has a skeet range... and it happens to be beautiful out there (see pic below). I went out with him this past Saturday and only had the strength to shoot four times (that gun is HEAVY!). Also, I was super wimpy and had to have padding (sweatshirt). I wish I would have taken a picture of Tim's shoulder afterwards. those guns mess you up...


 Can we all take a moment to appreciate how it looks like I have some muscles? I don't really, but this was a fortunate picture.


 

See?? PRETTY!!!!

 

 
And on a totally different note, these two pictures (from Pinterest) are two of my New years resolution goals... That chandelier!! I bet clear Christmas ornaments will be so cheap in about a month!  



Aaaaand, I'll leave you with this... cuz it's funny....

Dogs underwater

1 comment:

  1. The first time I shot a shotgun no one told me you had to hold it against your shoulder. =(

    ReplyDelete

Happy you found me! Make sure to include your blog so I can find you too!! Aloha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...