Just two kids in love who decided to hop, skip, and jet away to this rock we call Big Island ♥ ♥ ♥

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bad muffins and bad Kittens

Ughghghghg, I hate Tuesdays. And Thursdays. Basically any day when I'm forced to get up at 6:30 because SOMEONE (ahem, TIM) signs up for 8am classes. The worst part? Our yurt is a frozen tundra in the mornings. I mean TUNDRA. Okay, I think at the coldest, it's 55 degrees, but you know what??!! THAT'S COLD. I've gotten into a habit of putting whatever clothes I'm going to wear into the dryer the night before, then when Tim gets up to make coffee, I have him turn it on. Success, warm for like two seconds.

So what did we do this weekend? I finished the Fifty Shades Books, and ya know what? I didn't like the end. I think the author didn't even know her own characters, but enough of that nonsense.

I've been looking for the perfect breakfast muffin recipe. Exciting, yes? I've been making these banana nut muffins a lot, and they're really good, but there's a lot of butter and sugar in them. So when I tried these coconut muffins the other day, I thought I had found the perfect recipe.


But you know what? YUCKO. 

I substituted local honey and a little brown sugar for the white stuff, but these tasted only of greek yogurt in the end. Tim likes them, so... whatevahs. Anyone out there have a great breakfast muffin that is healthy? Puh-leeeeease??


What happens to bad kittens that play with my jewelery? They get THE CAPE OF SHAME put on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy you found me! Make sure to include your blog so I can find you too!! Aloha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...