Just two kids in love who decided to hop, skip, and jet away to this rock we call Big Island ♥ ♥ ♥

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Because who doesn't love James Dean?

Has anyone else ever read this book?


A friend let me borrow his copy a few years ago and it was one of the greatest love stories I've ever read. It's written by the woman who played Seinfeld's mom and it's her account of her love story with James Dean, though some believe she made up the entire thing (I believe her). It's super touching. I've been looking for a copy ever since I first read it but I think I'm just gonna order one on line. So go get your copy and let me know what you think, k?


BTW, if you click the link above, you can order a copy from Liz Sheridan herself and she'll sign it for you at no additional cost. What?!

1 comment:

  1. Never read it or even heard of it! i'm ready for a great love story after all those Nicholas Sparks books!

    ReplyDelete

Happy you found me! Make sure to include your blog so I can find you too!! Aloha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...