Just two kids in love who decided to hop, skip, and jet away to this rock we call Big Island ♥ ♥ ♥

Friday, March 1, 2013

babies, babies, babies...



I have two lovely friends that are expecting babies in just a few short months... I'm not a big fan of babies, but I do love funny/ cute onesies. And sometimes I find myself pinning them on pinterest for gift ideas for future expectant friends, I thought I'd share some....

Wantist.com $29

Etsy $18

Etsy $15.50
And then, just a really cool idea of a keepsake for babes first picture




 CONGRATS JAMES+CLAIRE AND APRIL+MATTHEW!!!!!!!! You're naming your babies Nicole.... right??

1 comment:

  1. I really love the idea of that scan on canvas... such a creative and special idea.

    The others are just hilarious :)

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Happy you found me! Make sure to include your blog so I can find you too!! Aloha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...