Just two kids in love who decided to hop, skip, and jet away to this rock we call Big Island ♥ ♥ ♥

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

MIA

Well folks, my senior project is FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!

It is now Tuesday, we finished on Sunday... I still have not showered.

I didn't post much about my project along the way, probably because I was living, breathing, thinking and dreaming the Rocky Horror Picture Show morning, noon, and night, so I guess the last thing I wanted to do was write about it.

But it's done.

And now I can go back to being normal, whatever that is. And maybe today I can finally shower. 

I will leave you with one blurry picture of some of the cast (including me as Janet, and Tim as Rocky). I'm waiting on some non-blurry pictures...


1 comment:

  1. 1. Please shower.
    2. That might be the coolest senior project EVER!
    3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    4. I can't wait to see more pictures.
    5. !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Happy you found me! Make sure to include your blog so I can find you too!! Aloha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...