Just two kids in love who decided to hop, skip, and jet away to this rock we call Big Island ♥ ♥ ♥

Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Return!!!


 Tim passed his observer training and is HOME after 22 days!!!! I should have taken a before shot because he definitely came home a lot scruffier than he went out. First mission: Shave.


He had requested home-made enchiladas verde and I am very happy to report that my first shot at making this verde sauce turned out amazing! Best recipe ever, so easy too, can be found here. I added chopped cilantro though.


I was in a happy, home-coming mood and also made these lemon raspberry muffins which also turned out pretty well. Recipe here.


He's back for about a week until he goes out for his first assignment, that's not much time to fatten him up but I'm up to the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy you found me! Make sure to include your blog so I can find you too!! Aloha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...