Just two kids in love who decided to hop, skip, and jet away to this rock we call Big Island ♥ ♥ ♥

Friday, December 7, 2012

Didja?

Didja know that this is happening?? Like right now??


Thanks to Hawaiian Lava Daily, I can get human updates all the time. Right now is a very exciting time to be on this island, and I'm really hoping that after finals next week Tim and I can do a night hike to go see if for ourselves. Not like when we tried before.


And didja know I had to create not one but two celeb look a likes yesterday for my last day in make-up? Phew... one male and one female that I could (possibly) resemble.. 

I chose Nicole Kidman:


And Kurt Cobain:


Whatchya think?

2 comments:

Happy you found me! Make sure to include your blog so I can find you too!! Aloha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...