Just two kids in love who decided to hop, skip, and jet away to this rock we call Big Island ♥ ♥ ♥

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Oh Humboldt!


We're back in Humboldt for Christmas!! Although it is FREEZING, it's really nice to be back. We really, really, really missed Humboldt food. But I am SUPER sad to report that crab season has NOT opened AND the bay is closed for oysters. Sad.
But we did get macaroons as Brio... they were... okay.


Having only one place in Hilo to get Cypress Grove Chevre is awful (although I am very grateful that Island Naturals even carries it at all), so it was really nice to walk into the Co-op and see this yummy local cheese filled isle. 


Welcome home to COLD.

I do really miss this side of the Pacific.

1 comment:

  1. I love humboldt, please post more pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Happy you found me! Make sure to include your blog so I can find you too!! Aloha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...