Just two kids in love who decided to hop, skip, and jet away to this rock we call Big Island ♥ ♥ ♥

Friday, February 1, 2013

The new Hawaiian Style Cafe

Tim LOVES himself a plate lunch. Like, loves it. And I, not so much. But since Tim humors me and comes with me to Pho Viet 4 days a week (best pho ever), sometimes I gotta give a little. This week we tried the new Hawaiian Style Cafe that just opened on Monono street. They have a location in Waimea that's super popular, but I've never tried.


Inside was HUGE. 


Tim had a plate lunch (duh) of Kahlua pork cabbage and korean chicken. 
 

I had the fish and chips.
 





I would maybe come back here for breakfast but not lunch. I felt so heavy afterward and just blech from the grease. And really, with Pho Viet being open six days a week why would you go anywhere else? I mean, really.


On a totally different note, lawmakers are making it so celebs in Hawaii can sue if y'all take their pictures on the beach. So you all can stop stalking me now, k? I WILL SUE YOU. (I do realize that I am not a celebrity, and I won't sue you.)

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love plate lunch! There is something awesome about having your food dished out with an ice cream scoop. We always split it though, way too much food.

    ReplyDelete

Happy you found me! Make sure to include your blog so I can find you too!! Aloha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...