Just two kids in love who decided to hop, skip, and jet away to this rock we call Big Island ♥ ♥ ♥

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kaumaha

Aloha family and friends! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I hurt my knee and I've also been working a lot!


I was leaving for work the other day and found this surprise on my porch. The MOST well behaved dog I have ever met. I gave her some food and water but had to leave. When I came home, she was still on my porch and ran out to greet me when I pulled up. Same thing happened the next day. Obviously, she wasn't budging. I didn't think it was fair to leave her alone so long everyday, so I was able to get my (AWESOME) parents to take her in while we all look for her home. 

Tim is still out, but the plan is he'll (HOPEFULLY) be back by Christmas. If he gets back during the xmas holiday, I might be able to fly to Oahu and spend a few days with him while he does paperwork.
I know this is the most boring update ever... but... I've been pretty boring these last two weeks... Kaumaha (sorry)!



2 comments:

  1. That dog is super cute! Is it a terrier? No chip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't check for a chip. In Hawaii, if the dog has a chip, then by law the dog has to be returned to the owner. And we're being SUPER cautious with her, because it's really obvious she was badly abused. Her tail is always between her legs and she winces and lays on the ground every time I stand or make a move.

    Anyone who calls about her has to send a picture first.

    I think she's blue-heeler mixed with something. SUPER CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Happy you found me! Make sure to include your blog so I can find you too!! Aloha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...